terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2011

The beauty in everything.

When I first started taking pictures, I had a normal point and shoot camera. I hated it. My biggest dream was to, one day, have a prefossional camera so I could take pictures like the other photographers did. Now I have my Nikon D3100, and I love it to much. I never want to use a normal camera again. But I realised that since I started shooting with my Nikon, I realise that everything has it's beauty. Even if it's just water or a rusty plate. Or a fallen tree that is used as a bank, so people can sit on it. This is what I try to do while shooting. I try to capture the beauty in everything and everyone. And always remember, inperfections are perfect.





Hope you guys liked these pictures!


Um comentário:

  1. New follower. Loved this post.. I love my camera and capturing the things my little girl does. I agree, imperfections are perfect! :)

    Ashley
    bradandashleycollins.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir